If we’ve learned anything from is now in the fashion industry for as long as we have, it’s that all the women is unique and beautiful and are due to be celebrated. There are enough negative tones out there, it is therefore sure is a breath of fresh air to have a handful of our favorite figure positive bloggers on LaurenConrad.com today. Before we dive in, give us give you a little summary of organization positivity and what it stands for.
Body positivity is the recognition and adoption of all organization categories. Not only does torso positivity encompass self-love and regarding your mas whatever there is an opportunity was like, but it urges others to feel the same space about themselves very. Now at Team LC, we’re all about girl dominance and lifting one another up, and this is another flow that we can easily get behind. We want to feature strong dames, and these next 10 glamours send a positive content across their platforms. What’s not to adoration? Keep moving to add 10 more bloggers to your must-follow list…
1. Gavyn Taylor You may recollect Gavyn Taylor from Lauren’s brand-new denim propel or as the face of this year’s LaurenConrad.com NYFW correspondent. We affection Gavyn’s take on fashion and life, and we think you will too!
2. Alex Michael May Alex Michael May is a loudspeaker, sit, columnist and imaginative chairman separating her duration between LA and NYC. Her Instagram is filled with enjoyable and colorful outfits and epitomes from destinations all over! Be sure to give her a follow for some serious style and trip inspo.
3. Nicolette Mason Nicolette is a lending scribe for Glamour, Teen Vogue, and Refinery2 9 by date and a lifestyle blogger by night. She shares her affection of all things form, cros and everything in between on her blog that you can find here.
4. Joan of Fete and Flora As a style blogger in the heart of Sacramento, California, Joan has a fun and playful mode that will motivate any hue fan!
5. Shira of A Sequin Love Affair As a blogger and social worker, Shira affection facilitating others live their best and most fashionable life. Her blog, A Sequin Love Affair, is her way of conveying herself through vogue and encouraging others to do the same no matter different sizes or budget.
6. Amy of Beautifully Broken Journey Amy is a momma, wife, and blogger over at Beautifully Broken Journey. Amy shares her journeying of self-acceptance and wants to encourage others to do the same. If you’re looking for major torso positivity and validating words of spur, chief over to her blog.
7. Thamarr of Musings of a Curvy Lady Prepare yourselves for some major pattern insight! Thamarr exploits her blog to promote body positivity and her personal feel of wording( which is totally classy !). Thamarr is all about inclusion and we cherish how she squanders her tone for love and everything good.
8. Rochelle of Beauticurve Focusing on all things life, travelling, attractivenes and vogue, Rochelle of Beauticurve has created an online refuge for women of our contemporary. She encourages her readers to “have fun with fashion at any size, ” and we couldn’t affection that more if we tried!
9. Gabi Fresh What can’t Gabi do? Not only does she have a successful social media following, but she’s the co-founder of plus immensity brand Premme and has multiple garment collectings. Her Instagram is a fashion and body positivity gold mine.
10. Alex LaRosa Alex LaRosa is the creator of #VisiblyPlusSize as well as a way, grace, and wandering blogger. Residing in LA, her Instagram helps as a highly classy roam steer and virtual closet. She also has a terribly adorable hair newborn that you need to see on her social media ASAP!
Who are some of your favorite figure positive bloggers?
We’d love to add even more to our roster of must-follows!
XO Team LC
Photos: 1. Gavyn Taylor 2. Alex Michael May 3. Nicolette Mason 4. Fete and Flora 5. A Sequin Love Affair 6. Beautifully Broken Journey 7. Musings of a Curvy Lady 8. Beauticurve 9. Gabi Fresh 10. Alex LaRosa Affiliate attaches may have been used in this upright.
Read more: laurenconrad.com