Autumn is the perfect time of year to get cozy in the kitchen and broil up a cyclone. Whether it’s one of your favorite hobbies or you simply want to impress dinner clients, helping you find the perfect recipe has been our bread and butter since the coming into force of LaurenConrad.com. Over its first year we’ve whipped up a multitude of sweeteneds and plows for all reasons, but our most-devoured confections include all things pumpkin and apple. After all, that’s what this season is all about, right? Save moving for a Tuesday Ten roundup of the best fall desserts, starting with some fairly inescapable mini pies…
1. Mini Pies in Cast Iron Skillets Everything is better when it’s miniature, right? These charming and savory mini skillet pies are sure to be a gather pleaser at your next anniversary dinner party.
2. Marbled Candy Apples Fall wouldn’t be complete without a candy apple recipe. This pastel perfect batch is just as photogenic as it is delicious.
3. Vegan Chai Coconut Caramel Shortbread If you’re looking for a dessert that truly captures the essence of the season, this vegan caramel shortbread is for you. These treats will have you contacting for seconds and thirds.
4. Mini Pumpkin Mousse Pies This summary wouldn’t be complete without a variation of pumpkin pasty. While we do enjoy the classic version, these mini pumpkin mousse pies are the perfect bite-sized treat.
5. Easy Apple Tarts Not a baking expert? No trouble! Lauren’s apple tarts are plainly delicious and even easier to whip up.
6. Caramel Apple Donuts Baked donuts are a staple on LaurenConrad.com by now. These caramel apple donuts with caramel frosting will make your taste bud to the next level.
7. 3 Grain-Free Pie Recipes Wholesome discusses are even better in our volume. This pole has not one but three grain-free pasty recipes that deserve a discern on your Thanksgiving table.
8. Autumn Apple Recipes Recently brand-new to the blog, this roundup of recipes will fulfill just about all of your apple cravings.
9. Warm Pumpkin Protein Chia Seed Pudding File this under descent recipes you didn’t know you needed. Pumpkin everything, please.
10. Baked Pumpkin Crumble Donuts Last up, “were having” these crumbly and ever-so-good pumpkin donuts. Dipped in chocolate or performed alone, you can’t go wrong with these beauties.
What are some of your favorite twilight desserts?
Let us know in the comments!
XO Team LC
The post Tuesday Ten: The Good of LaurenConrad.com’s Fall Desserts appeared first on Lauren Conrad.
Read more: laurenconrad.com